Arcana Famiglia - 04


As sadly as it seems, reverse harem has got to be one of the least interesting genres to watch out there. It's true that I'd like to look out for them since I'm all in it for the bishies but story-wise, it's just boring. The only reverse harem that had me hook up was Ouran Koukou Host Club, the other few reverse harem I've watched are just plain boring or senseless or annoying… Arcana Famiglia is definitely not going far from those typical and disappointing reverse harem out there…


Following up the look back on Libertà's past, looks like they have made some progress. Although his story isn't really something that caught my interest. More importantly, I have no idea what I should feel about it. I think that his back story is suppose to make me feel sorry for him because he was being experimented or whatever. Anyway, looking at his past, Dante's appearance as Libertà's masked savior was so obvious, I find it funny and non-sense at the same time that he never even realized it until now. His memories being erased or taken away could really have been an unfair move by Dante and Mondo's action of sealing way his power was both justifiable and unjustifiable at the same time. I don't want to so much about it so I'll leave it like that…


As for other things, its pretty saddening that we barely saw the other bishies. For some reasons, I want to see more of Debito's, Pace's and Luca's stories. They're like my favorite characters in this show. I like seeing and hearing the three of them :3 Enough with all the fangirling, I have to honestly admit that I'm not looking forward so much to it since I believe that we won't see anything deeper on them. Well in fact, this anime doesn't have any depth and my expectations on having an interesting look on the arcana stuffs had been killed. There were few discussions and encouragement for the upcoming Arcana Duello but I think that this competition will begin around 3 to 5 episodes before the series ends. AND yeah, I believe that we'll definitely see more of those non-senses filler-like episodes… and I'm also looking forward to seeing Elmo (the kid from episode 3) again in the upcoming episodes.

On a final note, my expectations or my positive outlook on this anime had been gone. Not that I'm expecting so much from it. You know that I'm just in it for the bishies :P LOL. Probably once I finish this anime, I won't be looking forward to another reverse harem or otome-based anime by J.C Staff. LOL. Well probably it still depends on the plot...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...