Tari Tari - 09


So TARI TARI really is a series that goes up and down for me although not really going to extremities. Comparing this episode to the previous one, it's definitely below it. Honestly speaking, I'm pretty disappointed in this episode.

As usual, I won't go through everything that happened in this episode. What I'd like to talk about first is Wien's story which ended up as a disappointment. In the previous episodes, we were shown that Wien was writing letters for this person called Jan (according to the subs). Now, in this episode which I thought was a chance for Wien to have some character development, all we were told was that he met Jan and he was suppose to tell Jan about the Japanese culture. It was definitely funny how Wien even mentioned to Jan about the white rhino story the girls made up. Anyway, as of this episode, I don't see anything deep in Wien's character. All I see from him is how childish he is despite his age. He was definitely funny going so serious about the super sentai thing - Gambaraijers (that's what the subs said but I think it's Gamba'rangers'. LOL).


The other thing I'd like to talk about in this episode is Wakana's willingness to write her song, the one that her mother started. I like seeing Wakana try her best to write the song and even go to the lengths of even asking other people about her mother. How Wakana will approach the vice principal is one thing I'm pretty curious about since she has to ask about her mother, right? :3 Also, as a music focus anime, I'm really looking forward to the music Wakana will compose(:

Now with less than 5 episodes to go, I still don't have a clear view of how TARI TARI will end but it'll probably be at the festival-thing where they will perform. Honestly speaking, TARI TARI had me confuse at whether liking it or not. It definitely isn't a show that captures me that much. The dramas were so-so and the comedy (or should I even consider it comedy?) wasn't so much funny at all. TARI TARI's focus on the female characters had me disappointed in the series and the girls way of interacting with the boys weren't really so fun at all...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...