The Anime Blogger Interrogation Game

I'm not really the type to join stuff like this but I don't really want to ignore a tag as well. Besides, these random question from blogger to blogger seems pretty interesting(:

So here're the rules as stated by Iso of Nabe!!:
  • Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives.You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
  • Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You should answer your own 5 questions as well. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
  • In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
  • To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
  • Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
  • To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.



Without further ado, here're my answers to azeriraz of Anime Aura's questions:
  1. What is the most popular anime/manga you thought was over-hyped?
    • Over-hyped meaning the anime had so much promotion and stuff or was greatly looked forward to by many anime fans? (well that's just my idea). With that in mind, I think I'll go with Sword Art Online. Not that it's bad or anything. It's was fairly good but nothing really new or refreshing to it. With the hype that Sword Art Online had, I'm not even surprised to see that 6 out of 10 of my Weekly Top Post (right there on the column at the right) are my Sword Art Online posts.
  1. If you get to be a character in any type of series (action, adventure, romance etc.), what type of character would you be?
    • I'd like to be someone like Inaba from Kokoro Connect minus all the drama of trust and such >:] (whatever you call that type of character. LOL.)
  1. Which anime would you not admit to liking for fear of being mocked?
    • Difficult question. The thing is, I've mentioned the anime before once and that's Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. I did think twice of posting it but I did it anyway :P If it's supposed to be an anime I've never really mentioned before… I guess I'll go with Guilty Crown. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be mocked or what but people seem to dislike the series so much because of Ouma Shuu (and no, I don't dislike him) and probably some other more stuff.
  1. If you could only choose one anime/manga to watch/read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    • BAKUMAN!! (goes for both anime and manga) :D
  1. Do you know much about seiyu?
    • Not really that much. Just a fair knowledge since I'm a fan of certain seiyus. I'm still getting to know more.


With those questions answered, now here're my questions for: shizzy-chan, webkid94, cely_belly, ruoani, EcchiCatgirl which I've also answered (as stated in the rules/instructions):
  1. What anime/manga has made an impact to your life?
    • I'm thinking between Angel Beats! and Bakuman but I guess Bakuman works better. It's like an anime that made me motivated to do things for myself and set a goal or something.
  1. Setting aside the story/plot/synopsis, what's the next thing you consider in choosing an anime to watch?
  1. Who is the anime character that resembles you the most in terms of personality?
    • I hate personality question but I really like this question (did that even made sense?? x.x) Anyway, I think I'll go with Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown (now I guess everyone thinks I'm pathetic. LOL). I think that Shu and I are the same in a sense that I get scared with a lot of things and getting involve with problems. It's like I'd rather avoid them (and do nothing) than get mixed up with the mess. And probably some other more things that you people hate about Shu. LOL. I'm too lazy to go through stuff :P
  1. Do you buy anime merchandise (figures, BDs, OSTs, etc)?
    • YES(: Just figures/nendoroids though.
  1. What anime/manga made you an anime/manga enthusiast (not necessarily have to be your first anime)?
    • Angel Beats! :D I've seen a number of anime when I was a kid but what really made me dig up anime and even follow currently airing series was this.

Updated Part
So I was tagged back by webkid94 and these are my answers to his questions:

  1. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
    • I'm having a tough time choosing between Bakuman.'s and Sakamichi no Apollon's soundtrack so I'll go with both. I really love listening to both of them :D
  1. What anime would you give a second chance to?
    • Second chance? Does this mean anime that I dropped? But… but I barely drop series. LOL. I'll just go with giving the series I disliked a second chance. Really tough question. I think I'd go with Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. Watching this series because of its overwhelming popularity had me watching it with high hopes and with the second season still not in my mind right now, maybe I should reconsider and give this series another chance to prove to me that its massive popularity wasn't really just because of the KyoAni anime title. Besides, I really think that Kyon is a pretty good character :D
  1. What are your favorite blogs and why?
    •  I don't really have any particular favorite blog out there... so I can't think of any.. x_x
  1. Would you watch an anime series even if you have a personal objection (religious/political/etc) to some of the themes/content?
    • Yes. I'd watch an anime as long as I want to watch it. I don't really care about things like religion or other stuff like that.
  1. What is your favorite english dub and why?
    • None. I don't really watch anything in dub unless I really don't have a choice. I've only seen Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Mosnters and Yu Yu Hakusho in dub and no, I don't really like them that way.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...