Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! PV: KyoAni's series this Fall

I'm not really a huge fan of KyoAni and I'm certainly not one of those who're looking forward so much to this series. Although this PV that I saw in ANN really does make me curious :3 That art, that atmosphere, that BGM… Is this a horror series? O.O


If there's another PV that's revealing so much of this, then I haven't seen it. This PV seriously reminded me of Another but then, doing a quick check on the genre, I was surprised to see it under comedy, romance and school. And then I was like: that PV was trolling. HAHA. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that with KyoAni, this series will definitely look good as seen from that very beautiful visuals of currently airing series Hyouka, which I was surprised to see that I was already at episode 20.

Synopsis
Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.
Pasted from <http://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!>
Now that synopsis really made me think how this series will go. It's been adapted from a light novel so there's no way I'll get a sneak peek on it. Anyway, after a quick check on this series, it seems that I'll be looking forward to this as well. The director that will be handling this series is Ishihara Tatsuya who was the person responsible for CLANNAD, Kanon 2006 and Nichijou. However this series will be, I'm pretty sure it'll look good with that director and that synopsis. Add to that the seiyuu who'll voicing our main character Takanashi Rikka which is Uchida Maaya whom should I say is pretty new to the industry but did a really great job as Sanka Rea.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...