Robotics;Notes 2nd PV: doesn't really seem so interesting for me now...

I'm actually studying for my exam on Wednesday and got a bit tired so I visited ANN only to see the 2nd PV of Robotics;Note posted a couple of days back. So now, let me talk about some quick thoughts on this PV(:


So the PV's BGM are the theme songs which are performed by fumika (ED) and Zwei (OP) and I personally think that they're good. The animation seems to be great as expected from Production I.G. who worked on Guilty Crown which had really amazing art and animation as well as Kuroko no Basuke which is currently airing (and had a pretty good episode this week ^^).
Now going to the series itself, seeing this PV gives me the impression that it's going to be a school life series. I don't know if it's a good thing or what but for some reasons it personally disappointed me. I don't really know why but it's probably because of the influence that both Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head had on me. Okay, so Chaos;Head may had those school settings but they didn't really focus on those and I actually like the atmosphere that the first half had. Anyway, of course I'm still watching Robotics;Notes like everyone else but I'm not really so much into it now. This PV tells me that this could be just like any other shows out there. But who knows, they might bright out something big in here. Although my impression won't change unless they show some good thriller atmosphere in this show and I really do hope that they'll show a more interesting PV.

~on a side note, as I've stated there at the right column, I won't be posting episodic thoughts/posts since I have finals coming up(: I need to study! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...