Star Driver the Movie PV: APPRIVOISE!!


SO here I was again musing around ANN and found this PV of Star Driver the Movie. I was already aware of the movie before today and I am pretty excited for it.


It's been a year since I finished Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto and I honestly have to admit that I can't remember things clearly. When I saw this PV, I can't even remember if these were the same things or not. If it had gotten better or not. What I'm pretty of is that it looks great and I am really excited to see this series again. According to ANN,
The site [official website of Star Driver] describes the film as a "new construction" of theStar Driver Kagayaki no Takuto story that revolves around the fates of Takuto, Wako, and Sugata. It will also have an all-new segment about their lives after the story of the television series.  
Pasted from <http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-09-05/star-driver-the-movie-previewed-before-february-2013-opening>
It seems that the staff would be the same as well as the cast. AND yes, the moment I heard Miyano Mamoru's voice in the PV, I got really excited. I sure do wish this will get sub fast :3 AND I've been thinking between re-watching this series or not :/ APPRIVOISE!!!!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...