Work In Progress: Sanka Rea



MY 2nd test subject for my vector improvement. LOL. My first one was Natsume Zange from Inu x Boku SS.

I'm kind of lazy drawing my own art wor so I decided to trace this screenshot as a practice. I'll be drawing and vectoring an original work next time once I'm confident that I'm good at this. For the meantime, here's a sneak peak of what I've done so far.

What I particularly like in what I've done so far is her hat. It's not really perfect but I think that it's the best one I've done so far. I really like the shading there and I honestly had a few difficulties adding them. What a noob. LOL.


Her hair isn't entirely done since I haven't added the shading and the additional lines for details. Maybe I'll get to show them on the next post which I'll probably do next week(: Her face is kind of okay but far from good in my opinion. Those eyes are kind of bad (most especially if you looked at it closer) and her smile is kind of funny.

Her dress kind of looks difficult to work on but I'll do my best to make it look great. By the way, this is a full body shot of Sanka Rea. I think that it'll take me quite some time to finish this but I'm pretty positive that I'll have fun along the way. 

what I've done so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...