Super Seisyun Brothers - First Impression


Lighthearted comedy. Kimi to Boku.-like humor. Refreshing art style. Great set of cast.





nice suggestion Mao! :))


-and pointless.

There's this part of me who'd wish that this series is actually a whole 20mins episode but if that happens, it'll probably be a bit tiring and boring to watch. The art isn't flashy or unique or the colors aren't exactly vivid which makes this look more like a sleeper series and with that kind of humor, I'm pretty positive that not many viewers would stick to this if it's 20mins. So I guess 3mins is enough to make this series more like a nice refreshing break from everything I'll be watching this Fall season. check out my full first impression post over at Sekijitsu! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...