[Waiting on Wednesday] License to Spill

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming can't wait to read.
Series: Pretenders #2 | review of #1
Author:
Lisi Harrison
Genre:
young adult, contemporary, realistic fiction, romance, drama
Expected Publication:
June 24, 2014
License to Spill (Pretenders, #2)
Three girls, two guys, five secret journals. 
The five most popular students at Noble High have secrets to hide; secrets they wrote down in their journals. Now one of their own exposes the private entries... 
When our parents were growing up they were encouraged to make mistakes. That's how they learned. But us? Our mistakes go viral. There is no delete button on the Internet. What kind of future do we have if we can't escape our embarrassing pasts? I must come off as quite the hypocrite; complaining about our overexposed lives in a book of secret journals I have leaked. But these pages hold proof of how this pressure affects the "best" of us... so until the heat's turned down, keep reading.

*              *              *

I’m reading this because (1) I’m a huge Lisi fan, (2) I really just want to know how this ends, (3) I want more of those amusing characters, and (4) I really just want to read this. Don’t ask anymore~ Anyway, Lisi did a sneak peak of this!! XD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...