[Top Ten Tuesday] Anime!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week’s Topic: Other types of stories! Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! (can break it down to top ten favorite romance movies or comedy shows etc. etc.). In this topic, I decided to make my top ten anime!

It’s been quite a while since I last made my top ten list and I thought that this is my opportunity to ponder around on this list. I’m thinking of writing a more comprehensive list soon with more descriptions blah-blah-blah… but for now, here’s my current top ten anime (in no particular order).


Steins;Gate. PERFECT OP AND CONCLUDING EPISODES. Memorable Characters. Great story progression and character development. Time travelling!
Bakuman.
MOST INSPIRATIONAL STORY I’VE ENCOUNTERED YET. Well written, relatable, and very easy to sympathize to characters. Perfect combination of shounen drama and comedy.
Chihayafuru.
Beautiful art and animation. Great combination of drama and comedy. Very inspirational. Well written, well developed, relatable, and easy to sympathize to characters. One of the best romances ever! Karuta! XD
Ano Natsu de Matteru (Waiting in the Summer).
Beautiful alien love story (LOL). Nice execution of love polygon!. Unforgettable ending.
Hyouka.
Great characters and character interaction and development!. Breathtaking art and animation.


Daiya no Ace (Ace of Diamond).
 Typical story with very nice progression (that’s what you get when you have Prod I.G and Madhouse together). Great combination of comedy and drama. Nicely written, very likeable characters. Quite inspirational. Thrilling!!
HUNTER X HUNTER (2011. The best shounen-battle ever!. Great story, characters, and animation. The story just gets crazier (in a good way) each arc. It has a well blended comedy and drama. Closing arcs are always so great! Thrilling fights.
Kimi ni Todoke.
Nicest shoujo-romance I’ve seen yet. Really beautiful art style. Nice combination of drama and comedy. Kazehaya is still one of my fave shoujo-romance guys.
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don’t Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day).
One of the most dramatic anime I’ve seen yet. Made me cry A LOT. Lovely story with great romance. That love polygon!. THAT ENDING!!
Fate/Zero.
Great story. Great progression. Great characters. Great animation. Great everything! XD

*             *             *

How about you guys, what other story outlets do you like? What are your fave anime? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...