[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Authors I Own the Most Books from

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week’s Topic: Authors I Own the Most Books from. So this is one of those times when I wish I actually have more books in my shelf (or that I have a bigger and more spacious shelf).

I don’t have many books from the same author mainly because I’m quite random in picking my books and generally, I look at the blurb (and cover) before looking at the author (but it isn’t the case for some authors beginning this year, honestly). Here’re ten authors I have the most books from.



Lisi Harrison. Lisi is like my first fave author ever since I started reading at 2nd year highschool (I was 14yrs old then). I have the Clique series which have 14 books with 6 additional reads (Summer Collection + Prequel), ALPHAS #1 (the spin-off of the Clique) and Pretenders books #1 & #2 (which is her current series). SO I have 23 books by Lisi Harrison :D
Cecily von Ziegesar. I used to read the Gossip Girl series but I never finished it. I’ve never read the last two books in the series which I have…  I just got tired of it… I’ll getting rid of it. Seriously. (now who wants it? XD). I have 10 books (I lost one book, the 3rd one -__-)
Ohba Tsugumi && Obata Takeshi. Is manga counted? (well I added it anyway~~). I actually plan to buy the entire Bakuman vols which have 20vols all in all… right now, I only have 5vols (vols 2,3,18,19,20)… so much skipping… I’ve read it before anyway~~ I also want to have a copy of Death Note :3
Hajime Isayama. Another manga. I currently have 5vols of Attack on Titan.
Alyson Noel. Another author I was fond of back then. I have 4 books from the Immortals series which have 6 books. Now I just… I just want to get rid of it (again, who wants this series?).


Marie Lu. Just the Legend trilogy (3). Still. Waiting. For. The. Young. Elites.
Neal Shusterman. 2 Books from the Unwind Dystology and Downsiders.
Veronica Roth. Divergent trilogy (3) which I still hasn’t finish reading. I’ll grab FOUR later on within the year (hopefully).
Tahereh Mafi. Just the Shatter Me trilogy (3). I’ll be grabbing Unite Me sometime within the year as well.
Claudia Gray. 3 Books from the Evernight series (I’m 2 books down) which was gifted to me years ago.
Ai Ninomiya && Ikumi Katagiri. 3vols of Are You Alice?. I’ll still be ordering the rest of the manga…

*             *             *

How about you guys? Which authors/mangaka do you have the most books/volumes from? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...