[Stacking the Shelves] AND I’M FINALLY GOING TO READ THE HUNGER GAMES!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

Like that’s a big deal.

Today, I finally received my friend’s copy of the Hunger Games. Why I just borrowed the Hunger Games is because I’m afraid that I might not entirely like it as much as I want to. I mean yes, I like dystopian novels… but what makes me hesitant in actually buying it is because I slept around 25% of the movie. If I ended up really liking the book, I just might buy a book set. If not, then I’ll just borrow the rest of the books :)

Yesterday, I (finally) bought Jenny Han’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. When it first came out, I don’t really read so much contemporary romance. It’s only this past month that I started getting into contemporary reads. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before has a pretty interesting and fun premise. Hopefully I’ll like it.

For review books are: the Girl Who Came Back to Life and Jackaby. The Girl Who Came Back to Life sounds like a very lovely read. Jackaby, on the other hand, is a historical fiction mystery which is one of my current type of read (well more like a combination of two of my favorite type of reads lately: historical fiction + mystery).


*             *             *
Recent Read.                                   
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. IT WAS AMAZING! While I half expected the ending it still sit well to me. All those reviews really made me think so much while reading. This is an intriguing, page-turning read. Everyone should read this!
Current Read.
Orenda by Ruth Silver. It started pretty bad for me. I’m not enjoying the world or how it is being introduced. It’s quite unclear. I can’t imagine it well. The heroine isn’t very interesting as well. I hope things will get better…
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. It’s honestly not as absorbing as Between Shades of Gray for me but maybe it’s because I’m just at the beginning. But still…
Next Read.
Avery by Charlotte McConaghy. It’s another fantasy read for me. The blurb says: The people of Kaya die in pairs. When one lover dies, the other does too. So it has been for thousands of years - until Ava. Pretty interesting, yeah?
Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy. This has been on my TBR list for such a long time so maybe it’s about time I read this :)


~on a side note, I finally have a better camera.. no more phone photos (not that my photos got any better) :D

follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...