[STACKING THE SHELVES] Back to Hassling


Hello,

One of my goals for 2015 is post reviews regularly and for some reasons, I just started my year on the wrong foot. I guess it'll take me a lot of work to consistently post... I'll be doing my best then especially with a very hectic class schedule ahead~

This past couple of week's new books are...

Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick. This book sounds like my name (Czarina)… lol. Anyway, it’s a Russian fantasy book.. the title literally just caught my attention :P
Tesla’s Attic by Neal Shusterman and Eric Elfman. I’ve been meaning to get my hands on this Shusterman book. I know it’s a middle grade books but who cares? If it’s written by Neal Shusterman then I’m reading it!
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey. I haven’t read The 5th Wave which I bought a couple of months back. But still, I’m pretty sure I won’t regret getting this 2nd book without even reading the first one :P
The Manifesto of How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne. Kind of a last minute addition to this stack. I've been seeing this and thought it was kind of interesting. Checked it on goodreads before buying and something tells me it's going to be worth it :)

{ FOR REVIEW }


The Hitchhiker Strain: The Complete Series by Kellie Sheridan. Zombie series. Count me in!
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie. Based on some YouTube shiz I’ve never heard of before… I don’t really care about stuff like that. When it sounds interesting, I’m grabbing it :)
Langston’s Daughters by Juliette Harper. Contemporary YA. Sounds like my type of read.

*             *             *
Recent Read.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. My 2nd book for the year and it was really good. I LOVE THIS!
Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander. Really great and MUST READ cozy mystery. Review coming up in a few days :)
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith. I was really hoping for a cuter love story and nicely written cliché.
Current Read.
The Body Electric by Beth Revis. It started off great for me but things are starting to get uninteresting past the half of the book.
Next Read.
Manga Classics: The Scarlet Letter. Classic gone manga. This’ll be my first time to read this story.
Monster High: Back and Deader than Ever by Lisi Harrison. The first book was nice. The second book was so-so. The third book was okay. The fourth and final book… hopefully will be good.



follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...