[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015


The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall. I've scheduled this for my WoW tomorrow just because I'm too excited for this! 
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I saw mixed thoughts about this book but I'm still too excited to explore this new world.
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga. I've excited to read this ever since I saw this. Suicide-related story that gives off a hint of inspirational. I'm just in love with those kinds of stories.
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. Not my usual read but I'm really pumped up to pick this one up.
Shutter by Courtney Alameda. Something tells me that this is just my type of horror. Heard it's comparable to Fatal Frame which is like one of the scariest game I've seen!


Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud. This is definitely something very new to me. Pretending to be someone else? Perfectly pretending to be someone else?! sounds like a MUST READ to me.
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes. Sounds like a very interesting mystery thriller read :)
The Way We Bared Our Souls by Willa Strayhorn. This part of the blurb definitely caught my attention: If you could trade your biggest burden for someone else’s, would you do it?
The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy. Oops... another mystery thriller. This one sounds like a very riveting one.
The  Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne. Sounds pretty conventional but it wouldn't hurt to read conventional stuff, right? I've never read the books it is compared to but I did enjoyed the movie of The Princess Diaries..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...