[STACKING THE SHELVES] FEBRUARY BOOK HAUL


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard | Fairest by Marissa Meyer | Cress by Marissa Meyer | The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis

Hello,

I've been as busy as ever. I'm trying to get myself back by March. I'm trying my best to be able to get my schedule straight. I've been reading really slow lately (which sucks, by the way). I got stuck with The Eye of Minds last time. I didn't enjoyed it as much as everyone :( now I don't feel like reading The Maze Runner.

Anyway, here're the books I got last month. All of which are books I'm really excited to read. Red Queen have mixed reviews but I'm still crossing my fingers that I won't be completely disappointed. When I saw Fairest and Cress in the bookstore, I immediately bought both. Now I really, REALLY need to read Scarlet. THEN The Earth is Singing was actually more on how much I got excited about buying it when I read that it's about WWII in Latvia. I was just heavily reminded of Between Shades of Gray.

{ FOR REVIEW }

A Killer Collection by Ellery Adams | The Burned Bridges Protocol by Abigail Borders | Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee | The Infinite by Lori M. Lee | Silverwood by Betsy Streeter | The Ghost of You by Amanda Burckhard


*             *             *
Recent Read.
Silent Scream by Angela Marsons. Murder. Thriller. Crime Fiction. Kind of interesting. But it started rough for me.
The Ghost of You by Amanda Burckhard. Definitely a must read! CLICK HERE FOR REVIEW.
Current Read.
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I'm loving this! I've marked a good amount of pages already and I'm just a hundred pages in :)
Next Read.
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I already have both Cress and Fairest. I so need to continue reading this awesome series.
Chronicles of Chateau Moines by Evelyne Holingue. middle grade historical fiction. middle grade = not my usual read; but historical fiction = interests me.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...