JULY BOOKHAUL

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas | Red Rising by Pierce Brown | Made You Up by Frncesca Zappia

Hello,

I've become very  busy once again. I hate it when this happens. Not only can I not blog regularly but I also can't read so much. School works get piled up easily and I get tired so quickly. It's either I sleep so early because of fatigue or not sleep at all because of too much things to do. But yeah, I'm still here and hoping that the next month will be better for me.

I didn't bought so much books this month. So proud of myself! :D I bought Made You Up and A Court of Thorns and Roses at the end of June but wasn't able to share it on my June Book Haul. So I decided to add them here. I also bought an extra copy of Red Rising... 

{ FOR REVIEW }
The Silent Treatment by Melanie Surani | This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp | The Girl's Guide to the Apocalypse by Daphne Lambe | Cherry Blossom Baseball by Jennifer Maruno

*             *             *

AND...

For something that's quite random. I'd like to tell you guys that I'm starting a tumblr account. Very soon. Okay, this August. LOL. I'd like to share all my art works there (not that I'm good). I'd like to share there my progress as I learn how to draw, paint, and everything else. It'll have all things from books to music to anime to everything else I can practically think of. Link will be up very soon! :)


*             *             *
Recent Read.
Descendants of the Rose by Juliette Harper. Review Here. Paranormal Mystery. Great team. Must read!
Current Read.
Damage Done by Amanda Panitch.
The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis.
Next Read.
Don't know yet. I'm honestly in a slump right now. 


let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...