[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Last Books That Came Into My Possession

This Week's Topic: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

I have been avoiding buying books. I have been avoiding downloading review copies. Yup, somehow, I'm doing well. This past month, June, I only bought four books (only two of those were included in my recent book haul because I bought the first two I mentioned on the last day of June).

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. Review Here. This made me want to read more books by Agatha Christie!!
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. The many reviews I've read lately convinced me that I should totally place this above my reading list.
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Fantasy = not my usual read but everyone's been raving about this so I thought that I should try it.
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia. I've read great things about this. SO excited to get around to reading this!


The Silent Treatment by Melanie Surani. Just downloaded this a couple of days back. Really interesting mystery right here.
Killer Jam by Karen MacInerney. Cozy mystery!! :D
Everything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa. Just finished reading this. I don't really know what to feel about this one. It was really great but I'm still a bit torn.
Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall. Review Here. Instantly one of my fave books for 2015!!
Mama Cried by Talia Haven. Review Here. Interesting story. Kept me thinking. Nicely written. Great ending.
Descendants of the Rose by Juliette Harper. Currently Reading. Paranormal mystery by Juliette Harper :)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...