AUGUST BOOKHAUL (aka THE BIRTHDAY MONTH HAUL)


Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie | The ABC's of Hand Lettering by Abbey Sy |  Afterlife by Claudia Gray | GONE by Michael Grant | Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman | The Good Girls by Sara Shepard


Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin | dEaDINBURGH: Vantage by Mark Wilson | Born by Tara Brown | Tesla by Mark Lingane

Hello,

August is my Birthday month. In case you missed, I celebrated my day by recommending my fave books, anime, and music and hosting a giveaway (PH only) to you guys. I've been busy as usual but I had a great month. My friends gave me great gifts and my sister brought took me out and we went to a bookstore. She bought me books and I was so happy to find Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman. I honestly did not expect to find it :D

{ FOR REVIEW }

A Sky Unbroken by Megan Crewe | NEED by Joelle Charbonneau | LOST by Donnielle Tyner | Lumiere by Jacqueline Garlick | Noir by Jacqueline Garlick | They Call Me Alexandra Gastone by T.A. Maclagan | The Space Between Heartbeats by Melissa Pearl | Nirvana by J.R.Stewart | Time To Die by Caroline Mitchell

*             *             *

I mentioned before that I was stuck in a reading slump last July. Reading The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey did helped me get over my slump. While I've been reading Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson for a week now, I've read several ebooks already (and I'd like to believe that it's a good thing). I got stuck with my physical book because it's quite difficult to find the time to read it. Ebooks and audiobooks are really convenient when you're busy. 

On another note, these are the gifts I got from my friends. LEFT: The ABC's of Handlettering by Abbey Sy. It was given to me because my friend knows that I'm currently into handlettering and I can't attend workshops because they're quite far from my place. So glad to really get it because it really serves as my inspiration :) RIGHT: a sheep printed pair of socks. I have no idea how I'm going to wear it since I only wear foot socks (they just don't match with my shoes and usual wear).. But my friend gave this one to me since she knows my blog (named the Blacksheep Project) and thinks that it really fits the name.

*             *             *
Recent Read.
The Ring and The Crown by Melissa dela Cruz. Audiobook version. It was good. I'll definitely buy a physical copy soon :D and I cannot wait to read the next book!
Pawn by Ernie Lindsey. Unexpectedly good. Review to be posted this week :)
Current Read.
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. A nice read. Not fully grabbing my attention yet. The lengthy chapters kind of stops me from reading it because of how stressed out I am.
They Call Me Alexandra Gastone by T.A. Maclagan. I'm still not fully absorbed into its world. I'm just a couple of chapters up. Really hoping I won't be disappointed on this one.
LOST by Donnielle Tyner. Really interesting world right here :)
Next Read.
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Was really excited to read this. So now I should really start with this one.


let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...