SEPTEMBER ROUNDUP


Hello,

September is like my procrastination month (and this roundup post also came out so late because of my procrastination. ugh.). I've read a decent amount of books but I have stalled finalizing my reviews on them. I have a few notes and all that but for some reasons I'm not really up to writing anything. Same goes for my school works. I don't really have a lot of things right now except for this three newsletter articles I should be working on right now for Creative Copywriting Class. I've been holding off this assignment since Friday last week. Just how lazy have I become? -__-

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
LOST by Donnielle Tyner | Pawn by Ernie Lindsey

What I've been doing instead of working on my homework and some blog posts. I've been watching anime. I am so glad to find myself actually watching anime again :D The thing is that I'm watching with my sisters so that I'll be more motivated to do so and so far it's really working. I watched Daily Lives of High School Boys and Servant x Service the second time around with my sisters. Right now, our current anime marathon is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei which was produced by SHAFT. I was really going crazy at how nice the humor is and how artistic the production style is.

Giveaway winners!! I was so happy at how my first giveaway went. I'm sending off all three packages tomorrow. Photo above shows the books I'll be sending out. With how good I felt about this giveaway, I'll definitely have more of those :)

*             *             *

{ SEPTEMBER BOOKHAUL }

MIBF book haul


THIS MONTH....
{ TBR LIST }
Bread of the Dead by Ann Myers | NEED by Joelle Charbonneau | The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis | The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie | Nirvana by JR Stewart



let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...