NOVEMBER ROUNDUP (aka the back to UNI month!! but not really!)

current reads!!
Hello,

November was supposed to end well. It was the ending of my vacation, the beginning of a new semester, and a successful personal reading challenge for me but things didn't go that well. Before going back to university, I got really, really sick. I was struck with dengue and was hospitalized for a week - one of the craziest (and scariest) eight days of my life. ugh.

Right now, I'm catching up with my reading, blogging, and school works. My mind's cooperating with me lately so somehow, I think that I'll be able to finalize several of my reviews from a week ago this weekend or throughout the coming week, hahaha.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }

{ ANIME REVIEWS }

Getting stuck with a life changing sickness is really crazy. It made me feel that my life is like one of those anime I watch or books I read, it didn't feel real. It feels that I'm just finding out how the story goes, how the main character will find the courage, and get through things. It's really amazing to actually see myself get out of something so scary. People around me are so worried, giving blood donations, sending you prayers and encouragements, and keeping tabs of your progress. I am so thankful for everyone that actually help me through all of it.

*             *             *

{ NOVEMBER BOOK HAUL }

After the Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh and Lindsey Pogue | I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl | Soul by Claire Ferrell | Denton Little's Death Date by Lance Rubin | Lost Girls by Angela Marsons | Doll Parts by Azzurra Nox | On Thin Icing by Eliie Alexander | Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith



THIS MONTH....
{ TBR LIST }




let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...