TOP TEN TUESDAY | Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2016

my books having are having a party.
Hello,

I don't always participate in Top Ten Tuesday but I decided to give this week ago since I'm super, super, super excited for these books (although these are not ten :P). I don't check out upcoming releases a lot and I think it's fine. It's stops me from dying every single minute of every day wishing to get a copy of a sequel of what. You know all I want is to secure the book in my shelf. Make sure I have it anytime I'm ready to read it.

Anyway, if you guys know any book I might enjoy, feel free to live them in the comments section and I'll be sure to check them out and add them to my wish list :D


Heartless by Marissa Meyer. Honestly, I cannot remember the premise of this book. But it's Marissa Meyer so yeah... whatever. I'm reading it! She's an auto-buy author for me.
Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven. Another author who ended up being an auto-buy author for me (okay, should I admit that all of these are autho-buy authors).
Scythe by Neal Shusterman. I read the blurb of this one and loved it. It's a competition between two reapers and I just know that Shusterman will write this well. Just how can you not buy Neal Shusterman's books? He's technically my all time fave author right now.
The Midnight Star (The Young Elites #3) by Marie Lu. I haven't read The Rose Society but I'll do that soon. Still not in the mood for it. But I'm sure I'll get this finale :)
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. Everything, Everything was a really GREAT read. When I found out that she'll have another book and saw that awesomely beautiful cover, I knew I should get it.

Books without Final Covers or Titles or No Release Date Posted (but I'm hoping it's for 2016) or No Available Blurb or I'm still highly considering.
Memento Mori by Amy Zhang. I haven't read her 2nd book but I've read mixed thoughts. Sad thing but I'm still more than willing to give it a go. --still no cover.
Untitled (Cormoran Strike #4) by Robert Galbraith. It doesn't have a blurb. It doesn't have a title. It doesn't have release date. But I'll just be here, pain-tiently waiting for news. --update me when you got one. thanks :)
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas. I shamefully put this on this list just because I'm two books behind the series. Just how suckish am I? Yes, I'll pick up Heir of Fire soon. I promise!
Yesternight by Cat Winters. Just because Cat Winters and she makes me read paranormal novels. I don't normally read that. And it's historical fiction. But this may sound weird but I'd like to catch up on her novels first before I dive into this one.
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2) by Rae Carson. I still haven't read book one. So yeah..



*             *             *

How about you friends, what books are you looking forward to this second half of the year? Do we have the same books? Anything you can recommend to me?

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish



let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...